Sunshine Online is an interactive online portal for the kids. It is designed to develop and accelerate reading and writing skills in kids. Children from the age 4 to 10 can take benefit of the portal.
Sunshine Online Australia
It is an Australian educational portal, It offers effective literacy program for the kids. Apart from that it also teaches maths stories to bring early numeracy. So if you want to give a head start in reading and mathematics to your child then take Sunshine Online Australia membership.
Sunshine Online Australia for schools and parents
It defiantly offers a great way to learn reading and numeracy, but it is not a free portal. Portal offers a paid subscription for schools and parents. It is 12-month subscription where a member can access all programs and videos of the site. However, pricing for school and parents are different. If you are interested in the program you can subscribe from official portal .i.e. www.sunshineonline.com.au. All content is derived from Australian curriculum.
What you will get in Sunshine Online Australia?
Members can access 1000 plus interactive games and videos which stimulates the learning growth. The course is designed to improve reading, spelling, comprehension, fluency, and mathematics.
It also offers two weeks free trial for the schools and parents to analyze the portal. For more information visit the portal.
Sunshine online Login
- If you are already a member and finding difficulties in login to the account, follow this simple guide of Sunshine online login.
- First of all open official web portal .i.e. www.sunshineonline.com.au
- Now on the right-hand side, you will see the option of username and password
- Enter the credential and click on login
- It will redirect you to the dashboard; here you can access resources of the portal.
P.S: we are not associated with sunshine Online Australia – it is a just informative article for our reader