We all love iPhone because it’s unbelievable features, extra ordinary looks and super awesome Apps. But sometimes it gets tricky to do some simple set up on the IOS. The same thing happened to one of my friend when he does not able to setup his GoDaddy webmail on its iPhone 6. Well this incident inspires me to write Article on it as there are many iPhone users might be facing the same problem. You can use this trick for iPhone and iPad.
Dont know How to set up GoDaddy email to iPhone ?
- Open setting on your iPhone
- Scroll down and open Mail, contact and calendar in the setting menu
- Tap on it and Tap on the Add Account button
- Now it will show you multiple options from iCloud to Outlook. You have to select the last option other
- Here Tap on Add Mail account of IMAP and POP Mail account
- Enter your Name, Email Address and password
- Now on incoming Mail server Choose IMAP or POP
- If your workspace mail is IMAP than your hostname is secureserver.net.
- If your webmail is POP based than your Hostname is pop.secureserver.net
- Enter details of your outgoing mail server(SMTP)
- Your hostname is smtpout.secureserver.net for outgoing server.
- Tap on Next and your device will take some time for verification.
Well you are all set to send and receive GoDaddy email to iPhone. Also don’t forget to send a test mail to check your mail id is working perfectly on iOS. you can also set up GoDaddy email for outlook.
Do visit us regularly to learn super cool hacks of 21st century. Let us know if you have any problem and don’t forgot to comment below.