So you are getting Error “This site can’t be reached Server DNS Address could not be found ”.
Well you can fix this error within seconds, try these methods and fix your problem.
What is DNS?
Domain name system is nothing but translation system to allow us to search the internet. DNS will convert domain name into IP Address. So when you type domain name into your web browser, DNS translate into IP address and your computer find this IP on the internet.
So How to Fix Server DNS Address could not be found?
Your compute uses DNS of your internet service provider and that might be a problem. You can change DNS of ISP and use DNS of Google
Important Note: before changing your ISP DNS to Google DNS, write down current DNS just for security purpose.
Google Public DNS IP addresses
The Google Public DNS IP addresses (IPv4)
Google Public DNS IPv6 addresses
Follow this simple step to change you DNS
- Open Control Panel and open Network and internet
- Here you will find Network and sharing center
- Open it and select change adapter setting on your left hand side
- Now select the connection you are using. I am using local area network. So I will right click on it and open properties
- Now either select Internet Protocol version 6(TCP/IPV6) or Internet Protocol version 4 (TCP/IPV4)
- Click on properties and then advance. If you find any IP address than write them and delete the same
- Now you can see option of Use the following DNS Server Addresses
- Enter Preferred DNS server : 188.8.131.52 (for IPV4)
- Enter AlterNet DNS server : 184.108.40.206 (for IPV4)
- and Enter Preferred DNS server : 2001:4860:4860::8888 (for IPV4)
- Enter AlterNet DNS server : 2001:4860:4860::8844 (for IPV4)
- Click on Ok and your DNS problem is solved and it will not show as dns_probe_finished_nxdomain
Comment below, if you find any problem 🙂