Kronos Incorporated provides workforce management software. Thousands of companies around the world use Kronos workforce Timekeeper software to manage the human resource.
Log in to Kronos Timekeeper
With the help of software, the employee can log in to the system and update time, change the shift or request day off. The employee can log in into Kronos workforce timekeeper from personal computer, Smartphone (Android – iPhone) or tablet.
Personal Computer Access
- If your company allows you to enter into software from your personal computer or office computer then you have to open URL (given by your company) in a web browser.
- A login screen will appear; here you have to enter username and password. click on the login button and your dashboard will open.
Tablet (Android / IOS / Browser)
- If you want to access software with the help of tablet then download the application from a respective store and enter username and password.
- You can also open a browser and log into the software with URL given by your employer.
Login with Android or iPhone
- Android or iPhone user can download mobile application from iTunes or Play store.
- You need to log in with credential once an application is downloaded in the mobile.
- Click on the login button and you are good to use your workforce timekeeper software.