Kronos Login: Kronos Incorporated provides workforce management software. Thousands of companies around the world use Kronos workforce Timekeeper software to manage the human resource.
With the help of software, the Kronos employee can log in to the system and update time, change the shift or request day off. The employee can log in into workforce timekeeper from home with the help of personal computer, Smartphone (Android – iPhone) or tablet. we have explained every Kronos workforce login method below.
Personal Computer Access
- If your company allows you to enter into software from your personal computer or office computer from home, then you have to open URL (given by your company) in a web browser.
- A Kronos login screen will appear; here you have to enter username and password. Click on the login button, and your dashboard will open.
Tablet (Android / IOS / Browser)
- If you want to access software with the help of tablet, then download the application from an android or IOS store and
- Install and open the App
- Enter username and password.
- User can also open a browser and log into the Kronos time card with URL given by your employer.
kronos workforce login with Android or iPhone
- Android or iPhone user can download mobile application from iTunes or Play store.
- you can open Kronos employee timecard login with credential after successful installation.
- Click on the login button, and you can use your workforce timekeeper software.
Kronos Employee Timecard Login
As we know it is a software which collects the and monitors employee attendance, leave, work, and time. Every day employee has to do Timecard Login from Mobile / personal computer. It is very similar to punch in and out. Later management can check Kronos time and attendance from software. It is also known as attendance module.