Did you know that you can use Google Chrome as a default PDF reader in your computer? If you don’t know than learn How to use Chrome as PDF Viewer .
Chrome is one the powerful browser we have and believe me it has made our life so much easy. It is not just a browser but you can use Chrome as PDF reader.
Yes! You have read it right. It is possible to use it to read PDF files in your computer.
Make Google Chrome as PDF Viewer
You have to follow some simple steps, which are mentioned below.
- Locate the PDF file you want to open; now move your cursor on that file and right click on it.
- Here you can see various option, out of all select “Open with” and click on “choose default program”
- Now select Google chrome and Click on OK button.
Now you can use Google chrome as a default PDF Reader.
Note: if you don’t find Chrome in the recommended program list than you don’t have to worry, just follow these simple steps.
- Click on the browse button and new window will open
- It will take you to program files (Computer > C > Program files)
- Within the program files, there is folder of Google.
- Select it and open the same and you can find another folder of chrome
- Open that folder and select chrome application. (Computer > C > Program files > Google > Chrome > Application > Chrome)
PDF Viewer Extension in Chrome
To enhance your reading experience you can also add extension in your browser. All you have to do is open web store in your browser and search for PDF Viewer. Many extension and application will pop up within seconds. Choose the best extension or app you want.
you can use this trick in windows 10, 7 and other operating systems of Microsoft.