Your boss asked you to forward all emails related to a particular project. Forwarding each email will take good amount of time and you are wondering “Can you forward multiple Emails at once in Gmail?”
Well, it is possible to forward all mail at once. You can send few Emails to thousands of mails, all at once through Gmail.
Forward multiple Email in Gmail with Google Chrome Extension
If you are not using Google chrome then start using it from today. It is fast, simple and offers tons of features and extension.
- Open your chrome browser and open Chrome web store
- Find the search box on the left-hand side
- Search simple phrase such as “Multi forward for Gmail” or “Multi Email forward for Gmail”.
- Download and Install the plug-in
- All plug-in will work the same
I am using Multi forward for Gmail
Forward Multiple Emails Gmail
- Open your Gmail Account
- Select the mail you wanted to forward
- As soon as you select all the emails, you will see a forwarding button option as shown in the picture.
- Click on it and it will ask you to add Email recipients (user can add multiple receivers)
- Click Multi forward
Within few minutes it will forward all your mail. Moreover, it will give you confirmation of the same too.